06: Ryan Frayne – Launching on Kick-Starter
Ryan launched on Wind Catcher on Kickstarter raising more than $149,405 backed by 1400+ participants, which was 3x their goal.
Ryan explains how to launch a successful a successful Kickstarter campaign and how turned around a stalling campaign to a huge hit.
Top 5 Tips to Launching on Kickstarter:
- Do your research and see how family friends and customers think of the product.
- Research other campaigns and take note of their success and their media coverage.
- Pre-launch to friends and family before Kickstarter so that when you launch you have some momentum.
- Have a Facebook launch party. The more people you have to support as soon as you launch the more momentum you can build.
- Have a very targeted media list to help promote the product. Reach out to blogs which have already covered your type of product.