04: Alex Berlyand – Start-up as a new grad
What does it take to start a successful business as a new graduate?
Welcome today’s guest Alex Berlyand from Park Bus as he shares his story to launching a business.
Alex lives the Business Basecamp lifestyle constantly traveling across the world and exploring new adventures.
Today’s episode you will learn:
- The importance of setting up a pilot project.
- What it takes to stay motivated.
- How pranks garner community. An April Fools prank involving helicopters.
- Working on real relationships rather than transactional relationships.
- “I learn as I go, and what I do is my passion”